We are looking for a Sr. QA Test Engineer – Mobile Team
We are looking for Sr. QA Test Engineer to work for our mobile team. The candidate will need to have strong interest and expertise in testing mobile apps (iOS/Android), including native and web apps. S/he will be working closely with our development team and will be responsible for testing new features as well as executing regression test suites, quality reporting and metrics.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Identify, document and track project bugs
- Work closely with developers to understand the systems being tested.
- Test native mobile applications on multiple handsets
- Execute regression tests manually and using automated scripts for planned releases for multiple mobile applications
- Analyze the test results and escalate issues on time
- Continuously update the test coverage
- Participate in team meetings and provide update and input from QA
- Identify problems in production environment and elevate issues as necessary
- 2 – 4 years of related experience in a technical environment i.e., Android /iOS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical information to mobile testing situations
- Strong debugging skills with ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of both handset and mobile application testing
- In-depth knowledge of telecommunications and wireless products and applications
- Experience in performing root cause analysis of defects
- Experience creating test cases from requirement and technical specifications
Good to have:
- Experience working with Android /iOS environment, iPhone, iPad and macOS.
- Experience with Apocenter/ Play store
- Familiarity with Android Studio / XCode.
- Experience with Test Case Management tools (i.e. Zephyr, Quality Center etc.).
- Familiarity with software code management tools (i.e., GitHub, Bitbucket, TeamCity etc.).
- Experience with publishing apps to TestFlight / AppStore
- Good understanding of Agile test methodologies
Promon AS, Norway is the parent Company of “Promon India Pvt Ltd”, Pune, India.
Please visit http://www.promon.co to know more about Promon AS.
Promon is a leading app security company specializing in In-App Protection technology. We work across a range of industries with a variety of global clients, counting customers in industries such as finance, health, and the public sector. Our cutting-edge technology is research-based and originates from the internationally recognized research environments at SINTEF and the University of Oslo. Promon is a Norwegian limited company registered in 2006, represented in Asia, USA, Germany, the UK, and India with a total of 60 colleagues. The head office is in Oslo, Norway and consists of 33 colleagues.