We’re looking for our new Product Marketing Manager
Are you ready to join a Norwegian scale-up that uses industry-leading security technology to protect apps made by some of the world’s largest companies? Then you might be our next Product Marketing Manager!
Promon is a Norwegian company founded in 2006. In recent years, the company has had an annual growth of 40 per cent, and today counts customers in over 40 countries. Our app shielding technology, which protects mobile apps against threats, can be found on over 500 million different devices world-wide. Our customers include well-known and large players in banking and finance, commercial brands and the public sector. Our ambition is to grow further in all verticals, across the globe.
We are now looking for a proactive and innovative Product Marketing Manager for a newly created key role. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of our marketing department and help us communicate the value of our services. Your main tasks will be to strengthen our brand in the cyber security industry, position Promon in current and new markets, build convincing sales and marketing content, as well as have a central role helping us scale internationally.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Refine, expand, and communicate the messaging, value proposition and positioning of Promon’s products. You will work closely with our sales, marketing, and product departments, as well as technical resources.
- Create new and improve existing sales and marketing tools for external use.
- Help evolve and execute our go-to-market strategy, across our service and product portfolio.
- Keep up to date on emerging trends in the market through input from internal and external sources.
- Evangelize our products at conferences and customer meetings and convey the benefits of using Promon’s unique technology.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide feedback to the product team on our existing services and solutions.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of five years’ experience from similar roles, preferably with technical product marketing, in a SaaS or software environment. Our working language is English, so it is a prerequisite that you are fluent in English, both written and verbal. You are independent and self-motivated, and able to understand and explain the functionality of our services and products in a conversant, engaging way.
“We have a flat structure and openness about how we work, which makes it natural for employees to develop themselves and create career opportunities.”
What can we offer?
At Promon, you get the opportunity to be part of a growth journey in a unique, international company. You will work in a creative, exciting, and innovative environment for a marketer, with great flexibility for testing new ideas and marketing strategies. You will work with long-term goals but see the results quickly. We have a flat structure and a casual tone and look forward to welcoming you as our new colleague.
We take your privacy seriously. We ask you to submit your application and CV via this link, which will take you into Teft’s recruitment system. Then we can process your application and your information safely and securely.